Weekly, I receive Facebook messages, emails, texts and phone calls from mothers, family and friends who have heard these words and are now in a fog of grief trying to navigate uncharted waters. Moms and dads want time with their babies meeting them and loving on them. Families and friends simply want to be able to do something for their loved ones walking through this loss. The format is intentionally basic to provide direct links to real help.
This e book is designed to assist in the following ways:
- To give the mom and dad a reminder that they can slow down and make the decisions they prefer. Gathering the items they would like to have with them at the hospital. Knowing all of their delivery options.
- To give the mom who is in labor at the hospital real ideas of ways to love on her baby and make memories with the time she has.
- To give the family who has received a life-limiting diagnosis direction of options surrounding care for their baby.
- To give family and friends tangible things they can do to help as they sit in the waiting room.
- To give dad support - he too has lost a child.
- To give family guidance regarding end of life decisions.
- To give mom physical and emotional health resources after delivery.
- To provide Hope in Christ.
There are three ways to view and share this reference book, below are the links. This guide is not region specific so it can support women around the Nation, or even outside of the United States.
- You Made Me Mom Resource Link
- Known | Flipbook Link
- Known | PDF Link (downloadable, perhaps the easiest viewing for a mom in the hospital)
Please share as you feel lead with those walking through pregnancy or infant loss including hospitals, labor and delivery units, birthing centers, doulas, obstetricians, midwives, nurses, pediatricians, churches, support groups, and mothers/women's groups.
May the moms, dads, families and friends who use this guide know that they are known and loved by God and their baby is known by their mom and dad, created by God.